CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight board games and such

This is so cool. Borders has created a "Twilight Movie Boardgame". I was so excited when I came across this. Does anybody have it? I collect a bunch of little tid-bits of Twilight stuff from magazines, computer print-outs, e.t.c. I am currently creating a poster board with a ton of pictures from the movie on it. There is also trading cards that you can buy from Borders Express anywhere near you. I'm going to be going there sometime during the Christmas season to buy everything there is to buy about Twilight, including all four magazines they have made for it. I already have 3 out of the 4 collector's eddition's. I have all the covers in frames up on my walls. Did anyone see the girl they posted as the biggest Twilight fan? I was pissed! I think everybody that dearly loves the Twilight series should be the ultimite fans. There can't be just one!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

twilight board game?!
ahhhh. i've got to find it!


im obsessed :)

White Forest said...

i want a board game... *mumble*

i think "the biggest fan" thing is just a stupid ploy to get us to rip each others throats out. they are trying to destroy us all...

*mumble*

:) smiles

Shanon Peckham said...

Hey dude person--whoever you are--I am I TOTAL OBSESED FAN of TWILIGHT and I absolutely luv ur blog!!!TEAM EDWARD all the way!

Shanon Peckham said...

u say TWILIGHT board game???EH? why didn't I see this...o well. MUST BUY IT!!!!!

Shanon Peckham said...

ok so now shanananon is taylr!but i still like the bord game!!

Kendra Logan said...

I looooove the picture of Edward and Bella on the right. AWESOME!