CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight movie

Hello everyone! The Twilight movie finally came out last night. I haven't seen it yet but I am going to see it this Sunday with my dad, my sister Riley, and my dad's girl friend Misty. Has anyone else gotten the chance to see it yet? I am so excited! Everyone at school today was bragging about how awesome it was, and I can freely say that I was jelous of their luckiness in being able to attend the Midnight Premiere party. Well, atleast I got to go the Breaking Dawn release party on August 2nd. But anyways, tell me what your thoughts were on it if you already saw it. But no spoilers please!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it....It's pretty cool, but I think they could have picked a better Rosalie